- In the victory cigar
- That if your friends or family don't like you significant other than you probably shouldn't either.
- That the saying "it is more about who you know that what you know" is crap.
- In removing the bumper sticker of a candidate after the election. (I saw two John Kerry bumper stickers on the 10 minute drive home today).
- That Michael Jordan pushed off against Byron Russell, but also that that non-call wasn't the most important or worst call of the game.
- In the power of the American road trip.
- In a cold beer and a good hot dog (not a Dome Dog) at a ballpark.
- Giving hospitality if you expect hospitality in return.
- That the 1999 Duke team was the best college basketball team I have ever seen.
- That the 1995 Nebraska team was the best college football team ever.
- In the beauty of a well executed two on 1 fast break.
- Coffee and chocolate tastes better in Austria.
- That walking into a stadium and seeing the field is the 2nd best sight for any self-respecting American male.
- In the medium-rare steak.
- In Piccadilly's definition of what is a vegetable.
- That SEC is year in and year out the best football conference.
- The importance of the corner 3, not committing turnovers and taking advantage of any 2 for 1 opportunities in basketball.
There is more that I believe, but I need to go watch Game 5 of the Finals.