Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

In the best weekend of the best month of the year today has to be the best day. Today is the day that the games begin for the 2009 NCAA tournament. I have planned out my schedule with the one change from previous years being that this year thanks to M and my brother-in-law I am actually going to be going to see some of the games in person. Tomorrow I will be at the Metrodome cheering on the Bison vs. Kansas, Flyers vs. West Virginia, Eagles vs. USC, and whatever mascot Robert Morris is vs. Michigan St. Today I will be in my usual position of being in front of a TV watching the games.

The only downside to all of this is that the dreaded Tar Heels of North Carolina are predicted to win the title by M, Vegas, a stat geek from Georgia Tech, and of course the man affectionaly known by my nephew as "O." Today begins the journey for Tyler Hansbrough and we can all hope that it ends like it did last year.


No comments: