Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding update

For those of you who have suffered through all of my recent sports posts here comes a streak of wedding posts. That's right. If you want to hear somebody's thoughts on the playoff contending Miami Dolphins then check out the Miami Herald. If you want to know about the Twins offseason then feel free to go to one of the following blogs - here or here. If you want to know about my talented, but disappointing fantasy teams then write me an email. If you want to know about the #1 ranked Miami Redhawk hockey team then try out what I think is the only college hockey website anywhere. This blog might as well be changed to Thoughts on Wedding Planning. Get excited.

First update - Save the Dates. We aren't doing them. There was talk about sending them out with either the Malphurs family Christmas letter or maybe even the first annual joint Christmas card, but that talk was just that. I have tried to be good about spreading the word that next June Nancy will be celebrating her quarter century birthday and M and I will be tying the knot, but just in case I missed you here is the proper forum. June 5th, 2010 is the big date. Consider this a save the date. I will even include a picture:



Stay tuned for the next update.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like this break from sports! :)