Friday, July 4, 2008

Seattle

My wonderful company gives their employees 3 days off for the 4th of July, so I decided to take advantage of that and book a flight to visit some friends in Seattle. The trip had the added benefits of 1) seeing a new city 2) setting a pr for farthest Northwest in the USA and 3) baseball/new park. I will get to my review of the park later, but now I thought I would share a few pictures from the trip.


A view from the top of....

....the Space Needle


Inside the EMP


The shoreline and skyline


Those crazy Canadians before the the Blue Jays-Mariners game


Inside Safeco


From Pike Place Market


From Smith Tower


Nancy and I with Nicholas. (Actually it is the Freemont Troll)


The men of Microsoft


There will be more later. I need to review Safeco, give my thoughts on the Sonics leaving, and give my impression of the city. Overall it has been a blast so far seeing a new city with old friends. I am going to play a game of ping pong now with Nicholas before going to the afternoon game between the Mariners and Le Tigres. Happy 4th of July everyone.

No comments: