Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twins win

As I sit here right now I am still basking in the glory of the Twins 2nd straight win in as many days against the White Sox.   Tomorrow they have a chance for the sweep and that would mean they would lead the division.   I had already planned on going to the game on Friday, but now I am definitely going to go tomorrow.    

Just this past Saturday I spent $190 on 2 tickets (row 6 lower level) to the first 2 games (so 4 overall) of the division series.  At the time I didn't there is was much of a chance that I was actually going to be able to use those tickets.   Now it looks like I might have to adjust my budget accordingly because that $190 charge might not be going away.   According to espn.com there is a 50% chance of the Twins making the playoffs.  A coin flip right now, but definitely not a coin flip after tomorrow night's game.

GO TWINS!




No comments: