- Miami University – My former school is in the semifinals of the MAC tournament against Ohio University, which means they are only two wins away from the tournament. The odds aren't good (estimate 20%), but who doesn’t like a good underdog story. Also, just like UNC they lost by 2 points at Kentucky.
- University of Miami – Just in case you like all teams named Miami.
- NC State – You probably don’t want to root for your in-state rival Duke, so why not throw your support around the red headed stepchild of North Carolina.
- University of Southern Mississippi – Another underdog who is the semifinals of their conference tournament. Could this be the year of Eagle with a College World Series appearance and a NCAA tournament?
- UVA – You get the bonus of rooting against Duke.
- Georgia Tech – They must be a powerhouse team considering they beat the defending national champions 3 times.
- Ole Miss – Isn't it time for something good to happen for Ole Miss athletics?
- N.J.I.T – The ultimate underdog…a 10-20 team is only two wins away from the tournament. The crazy thing about those 10 wins is that they represent a 10X improvement over last year’s 1-30 season. Oh yeah in 2007-2008 they went 0-29.
Just some suggestions.