Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things are looking up

Since the last blog things have definitely taken a turn for the better. The baths were amazing, we made the train on time, and Vienna has been more than we expected. Both M and I agree that Budapest was a disappointment, but so far we could spend all the time in the world in Austria. I will have to go into details later, but right now I am literally on a time crunch because of the paid internet access. I of course had to check fantasy football (I won 2 out of 3 which is good) and my email (my roommate found my long lost Ipod, which was excellent) before getting to this blog. Here are the quick highlights

  • The baths were amazing and after seeing the changing room I was glad it was a family friendly bath.
  • The food in Austria is absolutely incredible. I can't believe everyone is skinny here.
  • We went on a day trip to Salzburg today and had a great time.
  • Tomorrow we are going on a tour of Vienna before our train to Graz and the wedding festivities.


I promise I will write more and include pictures when I get a chance. I wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that Austria is so much better than Budapest. I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to write again from Graz tomorrow.

No comments: